1 teaspoon baking powder
11 grams instant yeast
250 ml of liquid milk
50 grams of sugar
1 tablespoon cooking oil (sunflower oil / vegetable oil / olive oil)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 leeks, finely chopped
15 sheets of baking paper size 6 x 6 cm
3. Cover the container with a clean napkin pao dough and dry. Set aside for 30-45 minutes until fluffy two times.
3. Insert the minced meat. Cook until the meat changes color and the water stayed half.
4. Once the water is boiling and steaming a lot, put some dumplings into the steamer. Not too many . Cover and steam for 15 minutes until cooked.
5. During steaming, check the steaming water occasionally. When it is low, top up boiling water. When you add cold water, wait until the water to boil and steam. Serve dumplings hot with chilli sauce. Yummieee...
400 gram tepung tang mien atau tepung terigu protein sedang
1 kantong ragi instan (7 gram kalau di Belanda, 11 gram kalau di Indonesia)
15 lembar kertas roti ukuran 6 x 6 cm
3. Tutupi wadah adonan pao dengan serbet bersih dan kering. Sisihkan selama 30-45 menit hingga mengembang 2x.
3. masukkan daging cincang. Masak hingga berubah warna dan air daging tinggal separo.